Intro for those who are new...

Welcome to my blog which shows you some of the interesting and crazy things I found in Japan. Sometimes they might seem offensive, other times tacky but mostly you will get a good laugh and an interesting story. If you have never been to Japan or if you live there, there is always something new to discover.

In this blog I don't mean to criticize or look down on another culture. I am simply expressing how I feel and what I see when I come across things. Also, though the title says 'Only in Japan' in no way am I saying that the following things are exclusively found in Japan (though that may be the case for certain things). It is more of a thought to myself whenever I see something I didn't expect.


Friday, May 20, 2011

Hitler's Moustache lives in Japan!

Hitler Thanks you!        


Some people believe Hitler is still alive. Others believe the government has his brain frozen and being tested. Others believe his DNA was saved and lives in a test tube in a basement waiting to be cloned. Well, I have found his moustache. It is showing up in the weirdest places in Japan. As the picture shows above, it was at an Izakaya welcoming guests. It only stays for a short time and then disappears. No one can trace it and nobody knows where it will show up next.

I was at the zoo in Japan and decided to ride the kids motor car ride. And as you can see from the picture below, Hitler's moustache showed up policing the riders.




I believe Radrey found an old poster  with Hitler's moustache pouring beer at a pub. Have you seen Hitler's moustache?
Only in Japan..

No comments:

Post a Comment